9.09.2007

Favorite T-shirt

My old roommate and great friend Kris bought me this fabulous t-shirt. It incorporates two of my favorite things in life: Baltimore and The Hoff. It has now become one of my favorite shirts. My good friend Peter has his own Hoff shirt and so we wore them to a party. Thanks for being such a good sport, Peter!!! I have said it before and I will say it again: all the right ingredients, just the wrong temperature. Ladies, this man is "the catch of the day."

If you have not seen this video of David Hasslehoff, then you must watch it. It always brings a smile to my face because it is so unbelievably ridiculous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8


Public Service Announcement # 40: If you need help in "cooking" click here, I think it will give you some good advice. http://www.wikihow.com/Learn-Cooking-Basics

6 comments:

Peter said...

Mandy you have pretty much dominated the Blogosphere with this post.

Daniel said...

For crying out loud - fix the temperature - it's not hard it -either goes up or down - this has been simmering for too long...

Mandy said...

It is what it is.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Are you two dating? I mean, who else shows up to a party wearing the same outfit? And this isn't the first time... need I remind you about Rehoboth and the summertime plaid shorts. Next thing you know you will be sporting matching holiday vests and dress at Christmas time Sacrament.

Peter said...

Oh Mary what a lovely idea. Mandy what do you think? A nice tartan Plaid.