11.13.2011

Pure Imagination

For Halloween this year we went with a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme.  The movie always reminds me of when my childhood friend Shauna and I stayed up all night playing the game Payday.  We played the game by the light of the television set that was showing this movie over and over again.  We would have to stop playing the game for a few minutes during the tunnel scene.   I love that memory.
Trent made a great Willie Wonka and I was a natural fit for an Oompa Loompa.  Trent had a fun idea for our church's Trunk and Treat.  We used the theme of the Wonkavision. The Wonkavision is a machine that could take a large candy bar and transport it through the air and send it through a television as smaller size candy bar.  We had the kids push a button on a hand held toy that had colored lights spin around.  They then tapped the large Nerds box and then would reach underneath to grab a smaller one that they could take home.  All the kids loved it!




No comments: