
Leah, Jon, Jen, Rob, Logan, and I spent some time in Leah's hometown of Crestline, CA. I have always loved to go to Leah's families house because it is nestled in the mountains, there are streets that shoot off everywhere and go to who knows where, and there are beautiful lakes. We went to Silverwood Lake and played in the water. Believe it or not, this was my first time to ride a sea-doo. I was nervous at first but then soon learned to love it!!! I was thrilled to go really fast and jump the waves! I have finally decided my answer to the age old question: where would you rather live on a lake or on the ocean. I have decided a lake. It is so peaceful and full of fun and there are no sharks or dolphins. Sign me up. I already miss you guys.












Public Service Announcement # 25: If you are looking to play a fun game at a lake, look what I found: http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Free-Willie-at-the-Lake
4 comments:
I am troubled by your fear of dolphins. It is puzzling.
I never knew you had a fear of dolphins, Mandy?! You remained very calm when they were swimming 100 feet off shore at Huntington Beach!
I do not have a fear of dolphins. i just think they are big and I don't want to run into one of them while in the water.
By the way, I miss you!!!!
A man with a fear of jelly fish questions a fear of dolphins?
Post a Comment