9.27.2007

Washington D.C. Temple

Dad, Mom, me, Ryan, Matt and Jen

Words can not express the thoughts and feelings I have in my heart about the temple. On Thursday, I was blessed to be able to receive my endowment. This day was an answer to so many prayers in my life. It was made even more special that my father, mother and Jen were able to fly out to D.C. for this step in my life. They made the day even more special for me and I can not imagine it without them. My east coast contingency of friends recognized with the presence of Ryan and Matt --- who have been such a support to me in the past year. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that have blessed my life and helped me get to this point.


Me, Mom, Dad-------Jen and me


Ryan, Matt, and me

What is this look?

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations Mandy! I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there too!!! It's great to see you and your parents with you on this special day!!

Daniel said...

Only the best for Mandy - I am pleased for you.

(Amazing what HT will do - all kidding aside I hope you remember this day)

Melody Rice said...

Congratulations Mandy! I bet the DC temple was gorgeous! There's nothing that will compare to getting your own endowments....except of course when you get sealed to your spouse! But in any case, I'm so glad you can now enjoy the blessings and peace that comes from the temple! I'm so happy for you! :)

Taryn said...

oh mandy...that is so special! i love the temple! i am so glad you were able to receive your endowment.

Kami said...

I'm so excited for you! Every time you go it just gets better and better. It's such a special place and I'm so glad that Larry and Tina could share the experience with you.