Once we entered the corn maze, our group had some "great" additional rules (note the heavy sarcasm.) 1)No flashlights. 2) No maps. 3) When we hit a dead end, we had to split into pairs. 4) When you come into a clearing you must have a dance party with one fast dance and one slow dance. It was no wonder why we were the last people to get out of the corn maze.
Mary has never been able to sing the USU fight song. After her demonstration of the dance (seen here), I don't blame her.




My organic friends: Wayne, Mary, Brian, and Me. We were scared of either 1) a haunted corn maze or 2) a windshield.
Public Service Announcement #48: If you think you'd like to plow a corn maze see this link http://www.ehow.com/how_2089429_plow-corn-maze.html
2 comments:
I was surprised to learn how easy it is to plow a corn maze; it can be done in one day. Maybe next summer I will do those farmers a favor and plow a corn maze for them one night before harvest---that way they can pretty much go on vacation after harvest and everyone can have corn mazes in warm weather too.
Come to think of it, that could be too much of a good thing.
Brian, you might be the kindest person I know. Look at you, giving farmers a break and having corn mazes last longer. There is no such thing as too much of a good thing.
Post a Comment