Kami, Carlee, Eric, mom, dad, me, Collin
When my brothers and I were young we would go bowling as a family. We had not gone for a while so we decided it was time. We arrived at the Alley, laced up our bowling shoes, searched for our bowling balls that we have used for the last 15 years, and put up the bumpers for Collin. We all had a great time together. Collin gave us a victory dance whenever he knocked down some pins and Carlee entertained us with her ability to discover every crook and cranny of the building. Most of us had an average score with the exception of my dad getting a 205!!! It was such a fun activity and was made perfect with the music in the background: all 90 era songs that would be featured on Delilah.Public Service Announcement#68: I think that we taught Collin each of these bowling rules/ etiquette http://www.ehow.com/how_5156_practice-bowling-etiquette.html
1 comment:
I am impressed by the number of patrons at the alley.
Look at it like this... it appears that there are an "average" amount of people at your alley. About the amount of peole that I would find at an alley, say, here in Antioch.
However, when you consider there are over 100,000 people who live in Antioch, and a few less that live in Arco. Your bowling alley is holding quite the high percentage of citizens. Well done, Arco.
P.S. I bowl an 62 on average. I am just that good.
Post a Comment